Tom Byer is tasked with implementing a total sea-change in the way the country of over a billion people perceives and coaches the sport. As the Chinese Super League...
The Bond MBA (Professional) is a generalist degree based on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship. Designed by internationally renowned educators, acknowledged for their global experience, this accelerated program blends industry-relevant research with application to business challenges. In the most recent Financial Review BOSS Rankings, Bond’s MBA was ranked number 1 for satisfaction, and in the top 5 overall.
Accredited by AACSB International, the Bond MBA will give you a comprehensive understanding of management theory and practice in a globalised world. Studying at Bond’s state-of-the-art campus on the Gold Coast, you’ll join a truly international cohort of students where world-renowned professors know you by name.
The entry criteria are listed below:
• A quality undergraduate degree from a recognised institution with a strong GPA
• Minimum 3 years professional work experience
Additionally you need to provide:
• Detailed curriculum vitae documenting work experience
• Cover letter detailing your career goals, how the MBA fits your ambition and what you will bring
to the MBA
• Two references, one of which must be work related
If you do not strictly meet the above entry requirements, a GMAT (Score 580) and an interview may
be required. All international students will be required to provide documented evidence of the
required level of proficiency in the English language.