Product harm crises undermine consumer trust in a brand, but what happens when the brand tries to return to the market? This question has been...
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) programme is designed to prepare university graduates to teach within Hong Kong in areas ranging from kindergarten to tertiary institutions. The PGDE programme is also relevant to teachers teaching in training institutions, community colleges and international schools. PGDE is a recognized teacher training qualification by the Education Bureau of the HKSAR Government.
1. Applicants shall hold a local or other recognized Bachelor’s degree* with a major in a discipline relevant to the major subject applied for.
2. Fresh graduates may also apply.
Fresh graduates who have been offered conditional admission shall obtain a recognized Bachelor’s degree before the offer is granted officially. Students should furnish the proof before commencing studies in September.
1. Applicants shall be a local full-time in-service teacher, and hold a local or other recognized Bachelor’s degree* with a major in a discipline relevant to the major subject applied for.
2. Students admitted via two-year part-time (teaching) mode should be a local full-time school teacher throughout their period of study, and should teach at least 6 class periods (secondary stream) or 8 class periods (primary stream) per week/teaching cycle, of which subject should be in a closely related field of their chosen major subject. If a teaching post is not secured during their study, students may be required to apply for deferred admission or suspension of studies. Students are required to look for a teaching practice school at their own accord.
Applicants serving as a principal or vice-principal shall also follow this arrangement.
1. Applicants shall hold a local or other recognized Bachelor's degree* with a major in a discipline relevant to the major subject applied for.
2. Interested in switching to teaching profession