Matt Prior can’t get enough of adventuring. Now he’s launched an academy in Hong Kong to teach others to do likewise. There’s nothing like a language barrier to complicate matters when...
Fields of Specialization:
- Imaging and Signal Processing
- Statistical Computing
- Structural Equation Models
- Time Series
Primary Area of Study
• Master's degree holder from a recognized university; or
• Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
• Graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B" ; or
• Completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.