Matt Prior can’t get enough of adventuring. Now he’s launched an academy in Hong Kong to teach others to do likewise. There’s nothing like a language barrier to complicate matters when...
Master of Science in Business Management (Leadership and Innovation) equips students with an approach to management that blends leadership skills and the ability to synthesiseinnovative solutions to problemsof modern management. The dissertation must reflect the study of leadership and innovation.
Master of Science in Business Management (Strategy and Governance) blends the development and application of analytical skills and the ability to synthesise solutions to strategic problems and opportunitieswhile recognising the importance of ethical and governance frameworks to the modern organisation. The dissertation must reflect thestudy of Strategy and Governance.
- To develop business practitioners capable of leadership and management in the dynamic global business environment.
- To stimulate an analytic, creative and innovative approach to management decision making in diverse contexts.
- To develop individuals who can integrate generalist and subject specific knowledge with organisations, and formulate and implement informed decisions
Primary Area of Study
Secondary Area of Study
- hold a degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent; OR
- have other qualifications and/or experience, which demonstrate appropriate knowledge and skills equivalent to a degree;
- have proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS 6.0 overall or equivalent), unless the medium of instruction of the university is English.
Entry as an Affiliate Student:If applicants do not meet the above requirements, they may apply and enter as an Affiliate Student. They will be allowed to study any two Face-to-face Delivery Modules (a total of 40 credits). Successful completion of 40 credits will allow an Affiliate Student to gain entry to theprogramme of study leading to the master degree.