- The First masters programme of management in Hong Kong that features a work-based learning component.
- The programme is designed to develop students with global management insights, critical thinking and management skills necessary to function effectively in a global management role and to widen The perspective of students beyond The limitations imposed by their own experience.
- Develop sound theoretical grounding in the broad area of business management with global and innovative outlook.
- Develop a range of analytical skills and personal skills for continuing personal and professional development.
- Stimulate an enquiring, analytical and creative approach to business management.
- Develop insights, critical thinking and management skills necessary to function effectively in a global management role and to widen the perspective of students beyond the limitations imposed by their own experience.
Primary Area of Study
1. hold an honours bachelor's degree awarded by a recognized university or equivalent: OR
2. have achieved a level in relevant professional qualifications equivalent to an honours bachelor's degree.
Applicants for whom English is not a first language should have a TOEFL test minimum mark, paper based 620 or computer based 260, or IELTS test - a minimum score of 6.0 in Reading and Writing sub sores and a minimum overall score of 6.5. Applicants who have been taught and assessed in English to UK degree or equivalent level will not be required to undertake the test.
Applicants with other qualifications and credentials will be considered on individual merits.