Funky Heroes troupe take aim at uniting people, helping them blossom. Satsuki Ma never used to speak up in class. But street dancing has taught her to be more outspoken.
An alliance between HKUST Business School and NYU Stern, the Program brings together two world-renowned business schools and two of the world's most important financial centers. All modules are taught by a global, top-ranked faculty who are handpicked for their expertise and thought leadership. And while the Program kicks off and ends at HKUST's picturesque campus in Hong Kong, two intensive learning modules in New York give participants the opportunity to experience two world financial centers. The learning module in Beijing provides a superb learning experience in the largest emerging market in the world.
Primary Area of Study
- A Bachelor degree with an acceptable GPA result
- Five years of full-time working experience; applicants with less experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Two recommendation forms
- Applicants whose first language is not English and whose degree or equivalent qualification was awarded by an institution where the medium of instruction was not English will also have to meet the English requirements below:
- TOEFL: a paper-based test score of at least 600; or an Internet-based test score of at least 100; or
- IELTS: an overall score of 6.0 with no sub-score lower than 6
- GMAT is required for applicants with insufficient quantitative background; the Program Office will inform applicants if GMAT is required
(This course is closed for application.)