Hackerspace concept expands via events such as MakerCamp - a break from traditional, heavily scripted Hong Kong education. The children are busy playing around with batteries...
The two-year, part-time MHRM programme is designed for individuals who intend to pursue a professional career in human resources management. The programme will also benefit practicing human resources professionals who have little or no formal human resources management training or education, as well as line managers who seek an advanced education in the principles and practice of people management.
On completion of the programme, graduates are able to possess:
- People-management competencies: Graduates of the programme will have the necessary HR knowledge, skills and competencies to successfully carry out operational HR functions that translate HR policies and procedures into positive HR outcomes.
- Evaluation and advisory competencies: Graduates of the programme will have the ability to evaluate and develop people-management programmes and processes, based on a sound knowledge of the principles of employee motivation and engagement, and an awareness of the importance of the organizational and cultural context and of ethical principles.
- Personal and professional development: Graduates of the programme will be effective communicators, analytical and critical thinkers, who will appreciate the importance of life-long learning and continuing professional development.
Primary Area of Study
Secondary Area of Study
Applicants seeking admission to MHRM Programme should normally possess:
- a recognised Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent professional qualification (with no working experience requirement); OR
- a recognised diploma plus a minimum of four years of working experience; AND
- English language proficiency requirement applies to applicants who received their higher education in a language other than English.
(This course is closed for application.)