For families not heading abroad on their summer holidays, there's plenty on offer around Hong Kong to keep the children interested and occupied. Enter the summer camp...
The program offered in Hong Kong is an advanced standing program, giving holders of a recognized MBA exemptions for the first year of the DBA program. Successful candidates have to take ten courses (subjects) plus a dissertation (approximately 30,000 to 40,000 words) to complete the DBA Degree over two and a half years of study.
- Managing Organisational Change
- International Business Strategy
- Relationship Marketing
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Advanced Topics in General Management
Research Methods I
Research Methods II
Primary Area of Study
Secondary Area of Study