The MBA Festival 2014 hosted by Education Post, South China Morning Post, invites high flying entrepreneurs to share how doing a MBA helped path...
The program offered in Hong Kong is an advanced standing program, giving holders of a recognized MBA exemptions for the first year of the DBA program. Successful candidates have to take ten courses (subjects) plus a dissertation (approximately 30,000 to 40,000 words) to complete the DBA Degree over two and a half years of study.
- Managing Organisational Change
- International Business Strategy
- Relationship Marketing
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Advanced Topics in General Management
Research Methods I
Research Methods II