Hackerspace concept expands via events such as MakerCamp - a break from traditional, heavily scripted Hong Kong education. The children are busy playing around with batteries...
The Kellogg–HKUST Executive Master in Business Administration program is a world class, 18-month part-time program that capitalizes on the strengths of the Kellogg School of Management and the HKUST Business School. Participants not only learn from top-notch faculty but also from a student body with extremely diverse backgrounds, industries and nationalities.
The program was ranked No. 1 EMBA Program in the world for 6 times in the past 8 years (2007- 2014)
No. 1 EMBA Program in Asia Pacific (2014)
No. 2 EMBA Program in the world (2014)
- By Financial Times (2007- 2014)
Request a brochure here.
Primary Area of Study
Secondary Area of Study
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an approved institution, or possess recognized professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
- Have at least 10 years of significant full-time work experience after obtaining their bachelor’s degree or professional qualifications; and
- Have company sponsorship and support.
- Results of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants who were educated at institutions where the primary language of instruction was not English and whose native language is not English.