Funky Heroes troupe take aim at uniting people, helping them blossom. Satsuki Ma never used to speak up in class. But street dancing has taught her to be more outspoken.
The Kellogg–HKUST Executive Master in Business Administration program is a world class, 18-month part-time program that capitalizes on the strengths of the Kellogg School of Management and the HKUST Business School. Participants not only learn from top-notch faculty but also from a student body with extremely diverse backgrounds, industries and nationalities.
The program was ranked No. 1 EMBA Program in the world for 6 times in the past 8 years (2007- 2014)
No. 1 EMBA Program in Asia Pacific (2014)
No. 2 EMBA Program in the world (2014)
- By Financial Times (2007- 2014)
Request a brochure here.
Primary Area of Study
Secondary Area of Study
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an approved institution, or possess recognized professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
- Have at least 10 years of significant full-time work experience after obtaining their bachelor’s degree or professional qualifications; and
- Have company sponsorship and support.
- Results of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants who were educated at institutions where the primary language of instruction was not English and whose native language is not English.