Tom Byer is tasked with implementing a total sea-change in the way the country of over a billion people perceives and coaches the sport. As the Chinese Super League...
Popular Course Subject Areas
This double-degree program links the breadth of general management knowledge and skills of an MBA with the depth of expertise in a chosen specialist business discipline.
The MBA component equips you with knowledge and skills across a broad range of business areas. You will also attain a higher level of strategic thinking, enhance your abilities as a manager, and advance your leadership prospects.
The specialist masters component complements your MBA by adding deep specialist knowledge and skills, preparing you well for senior roles in progressive organisations.
•demonstrate proficiency in the English language
• hold a Bachelor degree in any field from a recognised university with a minimum grade point
average (GPA) of 4.5 on QUT's 7-point scale
• have a GMAT score of at least 550
• have a minimum three years full-time equivalent relevant managerial or professional work
• provide two referee reports on proforma
• For all study areas except Accounting, entry requirements are an undergraduate degree in a
cognate discipline with an overall minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0 (on a 7 point scale).
Applicants for the Accounting study area must have an appropriate undergraduate degree in