Since it first threw its doors open in 1978, China has seen a growth unparalled in economic history. For more than 30 years, the country achieved an...
Since 1916, The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business has produced exceptional leaders who meet the challenges of a changing global business environment through creative and effective solutions.
In 1993, the college received a gift from alumnus Max. M. Fisher, a leading industrialist, philanthropist and public servant. Mr. Fisher's desire to see his alma mater become one of the premier management institutions in the country spearheaded the construction of a state-of-the-art, six-building campus. In recognition of his commitment, the college was named the Max M. Fisher College of Business.
Since then, the college has undergone a corporate turnaround; narrowing the focus of its programs, recruiting leading faculty, placing a renewed emphasis on experiential learning, and offering a wide range of international study options. Faculty and staff have also established new scholarship and fellowship opportunities, strengthened their commitment to diversity, and created innovative academic and corporate partnerships.
As a result, Fisher's international reputation continues to rise and is reflected in rankings which place the college among the top 25 business schools in the nation at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.