Outstanding accountants keep businesses ahead of the curve: solving problems, building sound financial strategies and ensuring good fiscal health. If you’re a high achiever with an appetite for continuous learning, consider us. You’ll join a program with a reputation for graduates who achieve excellent results at national professional accounting examinations.
By entering into a BComm with a major in Accountancy, you build skills for good business practice, like:
- Complex problem solving
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Accounting and budgeting skills
- Quantitative skills
- How to prepare, read and analyze financial statements
- Understanding the tax system and tax planning
- Auditing theory and practice
Combine that with our hands-on Co-op program, AACSB accreditation and courses that meet the standards of Quebec’s new accountancy designation, the CPA (Chartered Professional Accountant), and there’s no question you’ll leave us with excellent career prospects.