Business Administration with Professional Accounting will give you a solid business understanding and the skills to practice as a qualified accountant.
Accounting is the collection, measurement and communication of economic information which is used for planning, reporting and decision making. Accountants are employed in all areas of commerce, industry and government.
In this double degree you'll study important business areas including marketing, management, statistics, computing and human resource management. You'll also prepare to practise as an accountant by studying techniques and elements of finance, management, microeconomics and auditing.
- Meets tertiary accreditation requirements for all three professional accounting bodies in Australia.
- Complete two bachelor degrees with only one additional year of study.
- Gain a broad understanding of business administration while developing accounting skills.
Required: Good knowledge of mathematics (HSC General Mathematics, or international equivalent)
Recommended: Knowledge of mathematics (HSC Mathematics, or international equivalent)
IELTS of 6.5 overall with minimum 6.0 in each band, or equivalent
You may satisfy the English language requirements if you have completed:
- senior secondary studies equivalent to the NSW HSC
- one year of Australian or comparable tertiary study in a country of qualification